Accessing self help tools
If you’re completely new to Kafoodle Kitchen and want a quick overview of what it’s all about, then you have a number of options at your disposal.
Our FAQ section will take you straight to specific areas where you may need a little extra help.
If you've the patience, then our comprehensive user guide will walk you through complete system setup from start to finish.
How To Videos
Visual demonstrations and guidance for all the key tasks. You'll find these embedded in our user guide.
Accessing the Kafoodle support team
If you are stuck on anything at all, then there’s a dedicated support team waiting to assist. You can contact us either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the ‘get in touch’ option via the Kafoodle Kitchen user menu.
Setting up your ingredients list
Whilst Kafoodle Kitchen already contains around 1,000 common raw ingredients and their respective allergens and nutrition data, we appreciate that many customers like to work with their own data e.g. data provided directly by suppliers. It’s likely that adding your own ingredients will be one of more time consuming aspects of the set up, however, a little time spent here will be well worth the investment.
Pre populated supplier data, self serve uploads for most suppliers, API interfaces to extract your data directly from EPoS systems.
Methods for adding ingredients
- Add your ingredients item by item. Please see the Adding Ingredients section for help with this.
- Use the raw data set provided & add any missing ingredients directly into the system.
- Using supplier data – if you already have your supplier data to hand, then there are a couple of options available to you:
- Use our Ingredient import template to add your ingredients. Once complete either forward to support and we’ll upload the data into your business (note this may be at cost) or use the ingredient import feature to easily add the ingredients in bulk yourself.
- If you’d prefer, you can send us your individual supplier sheets (they will need to be in .xls .xlsx .csv format) for bulk upload. Please be aware that there may be a charge for this – contact support for more information.
- If you don’t already have the data, you’ll need to request this from your suppliers. To help you with this, we’ve provided an email template which will explain to your suppliers exactly what they need to do. Please ensure that suppliers only provide you with the food and/or drinks they supply, omitting any non-food items.